Notifications
Clear all

I have a lot of scars.Is there any hope for my acne scars?

MemberMember
(@drius-dk)

Posted : 11/29/2016 2:16 pm

I'm having acnes and acne scars for 2 years. It feels so embarassed. I want to get rid of them. Is there anyway to treat them.  

IMG_0182.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

MemberMember
(@il90)

Posted : 11/29/2016 4:27 pm

Yes. There is definitely hope. However, you should never feel embarrassed! Feel proud because you have to be stronger than other people. Take this time to reflect on why you feel embarrassed about something you had no control of. I am confident that one day you'll get what you want. Start researching subcision/saline with subcision/ dermpen/ single needling/ TCA cross. And, the thing that might do it all: micro-droplet silicone injections but do try to exhaust every other option before because silicone might be a huge risk as it is permanent.

Good luck. And, remember there is a lot of us and we all live with acne scars. And, I for one am not embarrassed about that. I am just me and some parts are "better" and some are different (like these scars). But, that's okay. It's okay to not look like everyone else.

MemberMember
(@drius-dk)

Posted : 11/29/2016 4:37 pm

Thank you

MemberMember
(@thefaceiwear)

Posted : 12/03/2016 5:52 am

On 2016-11-29 at 10:27 PM, il90 said:

Yes. There is definitely hope. However, you should never feel embarrassed! Feel proud because you have to be stronger than other people. Take this time to reflect on why you feel embarrassed about something you had no control of. I am confident that one day you'll get what you want. Start researching subcision/saline with subcision/ dermpen/ single needling/ TCA cross. And, the thing that might do it all: micro-droplet silicone injections but do try to exhaust every other option before because silicone might be a huge risk as it is permanent.

Good luck. And, remember there is a lot of us and we all live with acne scars. And, I for one am not embarrassed about that. I am just me and some parts are "better" and some are different (like these scars). But, that's okay. It's okay to not look like everyone else.

Amazing post. Thank you for being so supportive and insightful. You are an inspiration and your post might be that little extra push to get into the right state of mind and get a positive momentum in life. And that little push might be the difference between seeing success, as opposed to seeing failure in life.

Your recommendations to different methods made me look into the different options I have here in Bangkok while I am here and there is actually many good doctors here. I will try to keep you updated on different methods that I find here.

il90 liked