Notifications
Clear all

My blackheads are different than most peoples

MemberMember
(@theholls)

Posted : 11/11/2016 2:10 pm

I have blackheads on my face, neck, chest arms, and sides but up until recently I thought they were freckles they are a brown yellow and more keep appearing daily. I wash my face and body 2 times a day with proactive and a salicylic acid wash. I also exfoliate twice a week to prove my build up and use toner and spot treatment daily. But nothing works. When it looks like they are ready to extract I follow the necessary prep and as I work on them they go from yellow brown to black and have this hard black crust and refuse to come out. If I continue to try to extract them nothing will come out and it will just sink into my pores and my pore will be a really dark hole and then it will just start to come back in a week or so. Nothing works and it really makes me hate looking at my skin

MemberMember
(@hopeless87)

Posted : 11/11/2016 4:02 pm

a lotion like amlactin or lac hydrin12 that has a high content of ammonium lactate might help. It works well for a lot of people who dont have success with salicylic acid.
https://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=8257/Lac-Hydrin-12-Cream/Lac-Hydrin/Lotions/-Creams