Notifications
Clear all

Please help me?! little bumps acne problem

MemberMember
(@fancylemons)

Posted : 10/26/2016 8:45 pm

I've struggled with acne for a few years. I'm 15 and I don't think I have hormonal acne I'm pretty sure it's from irritation idk. I use Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser, 2% bp on my problem areas at night, and a oil free mousturizer. It seems I have little bumps on my skin and it looks gross and clogged instead of glowing skin. I also have a bit of redness but I hat started bezyol peroxide a week ago so I assume that will help stop big pimples (it's already helping little). I don't wear face makeup except light powder on my problem areas. Could someone help educate me with what I have, why I have it, and I am cure it? Here's some pictures. thank you 

IMG_7113.JPG

MemberMember
(@mystubbornskin)

Posted : 10/27/2016 1:50 am

Your acne is most likely from hormones. I had the same acne at your age unfortunately BP didn't work at all and damaged my skin more after years of use. The forehead is a sign of digestive issues so maybe try drinking More water and eating more fiber. TopicallyTry glycolic acid 10% lotion or toner. It can cause an initial breakout but it looks as if you need a deep exfoliation which the glycolic acid will give you. Also, try a moisturizer that doesn't have scents or any added ingrediants after using the glycolic acid. I personally use jajoba oil 100% dessert essence and it works amazingly. I did have an initial breakout but it was so worth it. It may seem scary using an " oil" in your skin but jajoba oil is the absolute closest oil to the skins natural sebum. This means that it is the closest thing to our skins natural moisture and oil and will absolutely not clog your pores it will drag anything in them out, which can cause more acne at first but that won't last longer than 2 weeks before it completely goes away. I have personally tried this and it worked wonders on my skin. It may not work for you but BP is a very hard product that did so much more damage than good for me on my skin and when it'd seem to be working it would get worse if I didn't use it. You need something less intense.

MemberMember
(@fancylemons)

Posted : 10/27/2016 6:43 pm

16 hours ago, User566304 said:

Your acne is most likely from hormones. I had the same acne at your age unfortunately BP didn't work at all and damaged my skin more after years of use. The forehead is a sign of digestive issues so maybe try drinking More water and eating more fiber. TopicallyTry glycolic acid 10% lotion or toner. It can cause an initial breakout but it looks as if you need a deep exfoliation which the glycolic acid will give you. Also, try a moisturizer that doesn't have scents or any added ingrediants after using the glycolic acid. I personally use jajoba oil 100% dessert essence and it works amazingly. I did have an initial breakout but it was so worth it. It may seem scary using an " oil" in your skin but jajoba oil is the absolute closest oil to the skins natural sebum. This means that it is the closest thing to our skins natural moisture and oil and will absolutely not clog your pores it will drag anything in them out, which can cause more acne at first but that won't last longer than 2 weeks before it completely goes away. I have personally tried this and it worked wonders on my skin. It may not work for you but BP is a very hard product that did so much more damage than good for me on my skin and when it'd seem to be working it would get worse if I didn't use it. You need something less intense.

Thank you so much. Good to hear from someone who had same problem. Any reccomended brands for Glycolic acid?