How should I ease i...

Notifications
Clear all

How should I ease into this regimen?

MemberMember
(@just-smile)

Posted : 10/14/2016 1:56 pm

I've heard the cleanser isn't super rough but my skin is very sensitive to everything so I plan on starting with once a day, should I begin the Benzyl peroxide at the same time? Or should I use the cleanser for a while then start the BP treatment?

MemberMember
(@never-losing-hope)

Posted : 10/14/2016 4:19 pm

My son has very sensitive skin as well. He had been on several derm prescribed lotions and antibiotics. His acne had been pretty stable but not clearing. After viewing acne.org for many months, we decided to try the regimen. We discontinued everything except antibiotic. Switched to regimen but only used BP treatment at night. He saw significant improvement with BP nightly only. He never had a bit of drying or problems but his skin was probably use to BP due to the derm RXs. He has continued with BP only at night and his skin is clearing without any problems. He does not use the acne.org moisturizer. He uses Cetaphil daily moisturizer. After one month, he added the AHA to the Cetaphil at a 1:1 ratio.

Thousands of dollars spent on derm RXs and the answer was the acne.org regimen. He did also cut down drastically on dairy but not 100%.

Good luck to you. I think you will be amazed. Just start slow. BP at night may be all you need.