Notifications
Clear all

My accutane journey

MemberMember
(@wotm8)

Posted : 10/09/2016 2:35 am

I've been going through a face full of acne for five years now. I started taking Accutane on 27th on September, and this is my 12th day on the long journey. I am so excited to see the results although I know that it will be a tough journey for me. So far I have seen some differences on my face, my spots have lessened up a bit. The side effects are also kicking in, my lips are extra dry but I moisturise them with Vaseline, my skin is really flaky but the worst part is my dry flaky scalp, it's a nightmare. I have been getting a few break outs but it's not as bad as my normal breakouts plus that is only expected. I've also been getting a few headaches but I'm not sure if it's because of the medication or the cold.

Slemio liked
MemberMember
(@slemio)

Posted : 10/09/2016 5:11 am

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@wotm8)

Posted : 10/09/2016 9:33 am

4 hours ago, Slemio said:

Good luck!

Thank you!!

MemberMember
(@wotm8)

Posted : 10/11/2016 10:50 pm

So today, which is my 12th day I got my first nosebleed, I have been getting break outs and dry skin and I've so tired and energyless. I was taking 40mg but now I'm taking 20 because I felt like 40mg was too much for me

MemberMember
(@wotm8)

Posted : 10/23/2016 3:29 am

My 27th day and my face and lips are very dry, i woke up with a breakout on my cheeks and chin. This is hard!

MemberMember
(@wotm8)

Posted : 11/08/2016 12:34 pm

My 2nd month and Im having really bad breakouts, no signs of improvement:/ the skin dryness is somehow managing to get better somehow except my lips which are getting worse. Really nervous if it will ever work out but still holding on to some hope.