Notifications
Clear all

Squishy Pimple on nose that's won't go away??

MemberMember
(@ferithex)

Posted : 09/14/2016 8:05 am

Hi, I've had this squishy red pimple on my nose for a few weeks now and I wanna get rid of it because it's my first week in high school. The pimple is very large and whenever I touch it, it's soft and squishy and I can feel the ... I don't know ... fluids inside? It's like a deflated beach ball, squishy end easy to move. I'm trying Clean and Clear benzoyl peroxide 5 and it doesn't work and just makes my skin dry and the pimple doesn't even look different. The pimple first was a small little bump then it inflated the pimple is also not painful was so ever.I alsowash my face with neutrogena cream cleanser everyday. Please help me get rid of it or speed up the proccess of the going away.

MemberMember
(@snowkistx)

Posted : 09/17/2016 3:11 pm

Try icing it nightly. Always helps me if I get a painful bigger one. Don't pick at it or it will leave a mark that will take longer to fade and go away...or worse it could scar and leave a divot.

MemberMember
(@wadex)

Posted : 09/17/2016 8:34 pm

A few years back I had this problem, on my nose, started off as a small blackhead and turned into large pimples, becoming painless but annoying.

I still I'll get them. Yay.

So, I found a way to get rid of these annoyances pretty quickly.
First: When you take a warm shower, and then after, apply a hot compress to the pimple (washcloth with hot water) and apply for at most five minutes. This should leave it super tender.
If to doesn't pop there by GENTLY squeezing, apply a small amount of BP and go to bed.

Repeat is for a few nights, GENTLY squeezing and once it pops, you'll know when, it will disappear soon after.

Hope I could help!

WadeX