Acne.org Regimen an...

Notifications
Clear all

Acne.org Regimen and Travelling

MemberMember
(@fondcage)

Posted : 09/06/2016 10:10 pm

Hi everyone. 
I have been on the Acne org regimen for about 4 weeks now. I am seeing results slowly, although still getting some cystic spots coming through. I can't wait to see what my skin looks like under all the dry/dead skin that is the result of the BP!! (Anyone else been very tempted to have a mass exfoliating session to see what's hiding underneath it all?!) 
So far, I have only been using BP at night, and spot applying in the morning if I need to, as I just felt that my skin didn't need it twice a day. I use the acne org cleanser (only half a pump), followed by about 1cm of BP, and then Neutrogena Oil Free moisturiser and jojoba oil. 
My question is, has anyone managed to successfully keep up with the Regimen while travelling? I'm going on a 3 month backpacking trip in a few weeks, through hot/humid climates and will be on a budget so won't be staying in nice hotels where I can take as much time as I please to perform the regimen day/night. 
I'm going to try as hard as I can to maintain the regimen whilst not sacrificing enjoyment/spontaneity of the trip. Accepting that some nights I won't be able to leave the time in between applying cleanser/BP/moisturiser, and I'm inevitably going to get a bit of sun on my face (hat and sunscreen will hopefully reduce this!).
Does anyone have any tips for travelling and still maintaining good skin? I'm already anxious about the lack of make up and bearing my face for all to see, but hoping progress carries on improving before the trip. Already starting to see red marks fading (although annoyingly some fresh spots from the purge have added to this), and hoping the AHA+ that I've ordered will help even more with this! Thank you :)