Notifications
Clear all

I have redness and pimples

MemberMember
(@chloe811)

Posted : 09/04/2016 3:04 pm

I am 17 years old. I have had issues with acne since I was 14. For as long as I can remember, I have had rosy cheeks-- which wouldn't be a concern to me, except now my entire face is red. It has created deep issues with my self-esteem and image. I always have to wear makeup to cover it up because I feel like everyone will only look at the acne (yes, I know, makeup is bad for your skin). I've tried to ask my mom to take me to a derm but she says its too much money. I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions on how I can finally get rid of this problem?
I usually get acne on my forehead and chin, and occasionally on my nose. The redness is practically on the entirety of my face.

MemberMember
(@redfacedandraging)

Posted : 11/12/2016 6:47 pm

Hi Chloe, I am 18 years old and can relate to this so much. I have been suffering from acne for a year now, and lately the redness has started to take over my face. I have always had a little pink to my cheeks, but nothing like this red, fire hot, blotchy mess. I wish I could provide an answer for you, but for right now I just want to tell you that you're not alone. I just started the SOOTHE regimen by Rodan and Fields 2 nights ago, if I see any improvement in the few weeks ahead I will let you know. I pray that we can find something to help our skin.

MemberMember
(@thickjanuary)

Posted : 05/22/2018 10:03 pm

On 11/12/2016 at 4:47 PM, Redfacedandraging said:

Hi Chloe, I am 18 years old and can relate to this so much. I have been suffering from acne for a year now, and lately the redness has started to take over my face. I have always had a little pink to my cheeks, but nothing like this red, fire hot, blotchy mess. I wish I could provide an answer for you, but for right now I just want to tell you that you're not alone. I just started the SOOTHE regimen by Rodan and Fields 2 nights ago, if I see any improvement in the few weeks ahead I will let you know. I pray that we can find something to help our skin.

this is a long periodic time ago but did it work lol