My face is getting ...

Notifications
Clear all

My face is getting worse

MemberMember
(@lofe95)

Posted : 09/04/2016 4:51 am

I've been using your regimen for 15 days and basically followed what's instructed. Two days ago my face was sooo freaking red and burnt in the afternoon. I had to wash it and felt even a lot tighter due to the loss of moisturiser applied. I decided to stop using BP for a day and started by using it every night only till my face is accustomed to it in order to use twice daily like I used to within the second week. What I'm really concerned about is my skin tone. I mean it obviously looks darker than my neck. How long will it take to get back to my initial colour? I even heard that some people who have a clear skin after using  your regimen still look slightly darker than before. When I was about to take a shower this morning, I noticed that I had 4 red bumps on my left cheek and a big red bump on my nose which was near my right eye. I could even see a red rash on my right side of face. Is that normal? I'm afraid that I might be allergic to the regimen. I'd pinned hopes on the regimen to get a better result before buying them. 

20160904_132421.jpg

20160904_173116.jpg

20160904_173157.jpg

20160902_175437.jpg

MemberMember
(@ryanjesse)

Posted : 09/04/2016 11:27 pm

You're using BP improperly and irresponsibly based on what you said in your post... re-read and study the instructions... use proper application amounts and apply at the right time...

MemberMember
(@lofe95)

Posted : 09/05/2016 6:05 am

Nope.. It's easy for you to say rather than observing what I do. You wrongly and ignorantly judged me based on what you WROTE in your post. If you were in my situation, you would've been freaked out. I used a pea size of BP for the first week and gradually increased the amount according to what Dan says for the second week. My face has now got lots of red bumps than the pictures above. I just reallyhope they will subside sooner.

MemberMember
(@lofe95)

Posted : 09/06/2016 8:23 am

Hello too. Thanks for your tips. I'm glad you gave me the strength to carry on using the regimen.  My face isn't as dry as it was for the first few days. Well it feels a bit dry when I wash my face without applying the moisturiser. Those red bumps don't seem to be typical acne which I used to get though. The left part of my face is getting more red bumps too. A few of them seem to be slightly shrinking, I suppose. I hope they will go away ASAP according to what everyone and you say.