HELP!!!!

MemberMember
(@gabsss25)

Posted : 09/01/2016 10:52 pm

HELPPP PLEEEASE! Recently I felt a pimple coming in on the side of my cheek, left it alone for a day or two and waited until it formed a head so I could pop it. Normally I can pop a pimple, remove all puss and any extra just to make sure it completely goes away and it never comes back. This time, there was no head to it. After a few days went by it turned slightly red and started to feel like a small ball or lump under the skin. Basically feeling like it is deep in the tissue. I made the mistake of trying to apply pressure and pop it, see if anything would came out.. Nothing. Only made it worse. After that the lump/ball seemed to feel a little bigger and slightly more red/purple in color. Then I made an even bigger mistake and tried to pop it again, applying even more pressure.. Then all this blood started to come out. I don't know what to do! Every time I squeezed it a little more, more blood would come out. No puss or anything, just blood. I've left it alone and haven't applied anything to it. Now on the surface it looks purple. I've had a pimple or cystic pimple come in like this before, and the same thing happened. It left a really ugly indentation on my cheek, but no acne spot (thank god). I don't know what to do, helppppp me please! What products should I apply or should I see a derm?! I want this to go away

MemberMember
(@n82153)

Posted : 09/02/2016 11:48 pm

Seeing a dermatologist would answer all your questions. I couldn't really help you otherwise.