8+ weeks on the reg...

Notifications
Clear all

8+ weeks on the regimen. Question.

MemberMember
(@vtrejo)

Posted : 08/26/2016 3:03 pm

So I've been on the regimen about 9 weeks, possibly a little longer. I had taken pics every Monday so I could see if it was working and wow! Each pic my skin got better and continues to. My skin is pretty clear for the most part and all those big breakouts I was getting on my jawline have stopped as long as I stay strict with the regimen. Problem is, I have these tiny red bumps and clogged pores that won't go away no matter what I do. Will the aha help with this? My skin seems to be at a stand still at this point and I need help getting fully clear! Please and thank you for any input!! xoxo

MemberMember
(@supsarah)

Posted : 08/26/2016 10:53 pm

I have the same issue! I don't have any red, pus filled pimples like those that happen with breakouts, but I do have these annoying flesh colored bumps on my forehead that I believe are clogged pores. I used AHA mixed with moisturizer and noticed it seemed to solve the problem, then I briefly stopped and now they're coming back. I'm going to start with AHA and moisturizer again and see if I have any luck.

AHA is supposedly good for clogged pores since it's an exfoliant. However, when doing my research, BHA is also good for clogged pores and might be better than AHA because it works on penetrating the skin to get to the oil clogging your pores. AHA is mostly used for getting rid of hyperpigmentation (red marks). However, it definitely depends on the individual :) I would say try the AHA, see what happens, and if it doesnt seem to work, maybe try BHA