Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jcecastro11

I'm using tea tree oil to treat my light acne, is it okay if I use 100% Aloe Vera for moisturizer?

Hi everyone. I'm jena, 21 years old and i have light acne. I'm using tea tree oil every night for my acne for like 3 weeks now and so far it's working. It dries up my pimples. But i was wondering 'cause I'm not using any moisturizer, is it okay if I use 100% Aloe Vera as moisturizer for my face (night and day routine) while i use tea tree oil on my acne spots? Is it safe? Thank you so much!

Hiya, I can fully vouch for 100% aloe vera gel as a moisturiser! I have light acne also and have used it as a day and night moisturiser. It doesn't leave me oily (I have fairly oily skin), but is nourishing enough for dry skin . Also it's great for helping to soothe redness and inflammation, not to mention lightening hyperpigmentation and old acne scarring,. My complexion really imoroved as its cooling effect speeds up cell regeneration... I don't like to use it much in the summer as it fades my tan quicker but still would highly recommend it. Only con is that skin feels a bit tight after applying it but that's the norm with a lot of products these days..!