Notifications
Clear all

The BEST healing foundation for acne and scar sufferers!

MemberMember
(@muddydog)

Posted : 08/24/2016 10:20 am

I discovered a new foundation that has literally been a game changer for me and thought I should post it here as I know it will help others. It was recommended to me after I had my last dermapen treatment as it's formulated to be used 'post-procedure'... this surprised me as I thought the golden rule afterwards was NOT to put on any make up. This oxygenetix foundation actually heals the skin so the clinic puts it on everyone, even men, after procedures as it not only covers up redness but accelerates healing as well.

My acne had thankfully cleared up before this so I use their regular foundation but I've read lots of glowing reviews about their 'Acne-Control' foundation as well which has salycillic acid in. Even though my acne was under control, I still got the occasional pimple and my overall skin condition still wasn't great with enlarged pores from caking on mineral make up. Since using Oxygenetix, my skin has improved a LOT and, as I've just had some procedures for my scarring, I'm still able to wear the foundation as it helps healing and has SPF 25. It isn't cheap at around $90 but it's such a great product, I will never be without it again.

MemberMember
(@jenjen77)

Posted : 01/09/2017 2:18 am

On 8/24/2016 at 8:20 AM, muddydog said:

I discovered a new foundation that has literally been a game changer for me and thought I should post it here as I know it will help others. It was recommended to me after I had my last dermapen treatment as it's formulated to be used 'post-procedure'... this surprised me as I thought the golden rule afterwards was NOT to put on any make up. This oxygenetix foundation actually heals the skin so the clinic puts it on everyone, even men, after procedures as it not only covers up redness but accelerates healing as well.

My acne had thankfully cleared up before this so I use their regular foundation but I've read lots of glowing reviews about their 'Acne-Control' foundation as well which has salycillic acid in. Even though my acne was under control, I still got the occasional pimple and my overall skin condition still wasn't great with enlarged pores from caking on mineral make up. Since using Oxygenetix, my skin has improved a LOT and, as I've just had some procedures for my scarring, I'm still able to wear the foundation as it helps healing and has SPF 25. It isn't cheap at around $90 but it's such a great product, I will never be without it again.

Still loving it??