Notifications
Clear all

MemberMember
(@nooby1979)

Posted : 08/04/2016 1:33 pm

Hi all, new here on the forum. Hope to chat with others :)

MemberMember
(@accuity_drane)

Posted : 08/04/2016 8:27 pm

Yes, there are many of us who have seen our health go downhill after going on Accutane. Most of that discussion is confined to the following thread: Repairing the long-term damage from Accutane. I took Accutane in 2012, and my issues really told full hold of me approximately seven months later. But there were subtle signs of trouble while I was on it. My issues include: Chronic brain fog, anhedonia, emotional blunting, chronic gastrointestinal distress, weak skin that hurts to rub against anything, increased susceptibility to scarring, and reduced tolerance for sitting in certain positions. My issues all came on at once, and any issue I mention can be traced back to a peer-reviewed study or internal memo by Roche. If you would like citations, let me know. However, in terms of recovering, the road seems long and discouraging at best. I have already wasted an embarrassing amount of money trying to address my problems, although I have had some success on addressing the gastrointestinal effects, and little success on the mental sides.

MemberMember
(@nooby1979)

Posted : 08/05/2016 5:18 am

Thanks for the replyACCUiTy_drANE. I would be very interested in the citations please.