Notifications
Clear all

The wait

MemberMember
(@misssadsack)

Posted : 08/04/2016 6:18 am

It's the time waiting just to see if something works, it's so hard when you struggle to get through every day as it is

MemberMember
(@paulineee)

Posted : 08/04/2016 6:55 am

Omg sweetie, stay tough <3 I feel you and you just have to be kind to yourself while waiting, you are amazing! <3

MemberMember
(@misssac17)

Posted : 08/04/2016 7:43 am

I feel you

MemberMember
(@abby-abigial)

Posted : 08/16/2016 9:25 am

<3

MemberMember
(@psychedelicate)

Posted : 08/16/2016 3:21 pm

I completely feel you. It's a waiting game. But it'll be well worth it once you notice improvement. Hold your head up high!

MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 08/16/2016 9:37 pm

I have this one quote I really like. It goes, " For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life". Waiting is the losing game. You need to get the best out of everything. It does not have to be jumping and down, dancing on tables kind of happiness. It can be just realizing, this is what you have right not, do your best. What we wait for, might never happen. It might be something way better.