I quit the regimen/...

Notifications
Clear all

I quit the regimen/ my new regimen

MemberMember
(@paulinat)

Posted : 07/17/2016 9:40 pm

Heey everyone! I had been on the regimen for almost a month (the 19th would have been a month and I quit the 16th). I quit because while being on it my skin got worse and there was barely any clearing. I got a huge cluster of deep painful cystic acne on a part of my face where I have never really experienced acne. Since I quit, I am now doing a new regimen. Here it is:

Morning:
Wash face with clarisonic + biore charcoal cleanser
Moisturize with clean and clear morning burst gel moisturizer

Night:
Wash face with clarisonic + biore charcoal cleanser
Tone with neutrogena acne stress control toner
moisturize with clean and clear morning burst gel moisturizer (Yes I use it at night too)

Im also taking some antibiotics my dermatologist prescribed me (they are called septrin)

Also, I take 500mg of zinc a day, 1/2 a teaspoon of inositol a day and these omega 7 pills (ask if you want me to be specific LolAlso I've been taking all of these for about 9 days) But yeah I will update you guys in a week with how my skin is doing on my new regimen

MemberMember
(@n82153)

Posted : 07/17/2016 11:56 pm

Sad to see it didn't work. Less than a month (technically) is pretty quick to pull the trigger. I would have atleast waited 2 months but either way, I hope you find something that works for you!

MemberMember
(@paulinat)

Posted : 07/18/2016 5:58 pm

18 hours ago, n82153 said:

Sad to see it didn't work. Less than a month (technically) is pretty quick to pull the trigger. I would have atleast waited 2 months but either way, I hope you find something that works for you!

Thanks but yeah my skin worsened a lot and I gave it a chance to see if it could improve and it never did just kept getting worse.