Notifications
Clear all

My low carb diet.

MemberMember
(@nicolediana706)

Posted : 07/12/2016 11:19 pm

So thank you so much for reading this! Anyway I'm on a low carb diet that says I cannot eat the following
Potatoes
Rice
Pasta
Jucies
Sweets
Bread
Soda
I used to weigh 102 pounds and now I weigh roughly 97 pounds . I'm only eating fruits and vegetables but I see my face getting clearer by just a little but I'm worried because I've lost 4 pounds in 1 week .(My metabolism is very fast) So I'm wondering if I should stop this diet or ask my dermatologist for a different diet.

MemberMember
(@kenharrison)

Posted : 07/21/2016 3:01 pm

Hey its cool for you to eat rice or sweet potatoes and fish if you like. Others might be hard for the body to digest like bread, pasta , flour anything processed also look into gluten intolerance.

MemberMember
(@kelbell812)

Posted : 07/26/2016 8:09 am

I think you should focus on eating more GOOD carbs rather than avoiding them altogether so that you can make sure you are getting enough calories and avoid dropping pounds at an unhealthy rate. As Ken said, rice and potatoes are great! The rest that you listed are more processed, so I would eat less of those, especially soda and sweets. But a little pasta and bread isn't going to kill you either!

MemberMember
(@bmx)

Posted : 07/29/2016 6:49 pm

I want to be on a low carb diet, but low carb diet means high fat. And I know that the more fats you eat, no matter if they are good or bad, to more they will trigger acne.

Is okay to be on a LCHF diet (low carb high fat) ?

MemberMember
(@veganbat94)

Posted : 07/29/2016 10:30 pm

3 hours ago, BmX said:

I want to be on a low carb diet, but low carb diet means high fat. And I know that the more fats you eat, no matter if they are good or bad, to more they will trigger acne.

Is okay to be on a LCHF diet (low carb high fat) ?

Fat definitely triggers acne for me. You can be on a low carb diet without consuming a lot of fat. Beans, lentils, chickpeas, vegetables are all low fat and very filling.