Notifications
Clear all

Fast ways to heal an acne scar on nose?

MemberMember
(@juliljub)

Posted : 07/07/2016 9:28 am

I recently had a raised pimple on my nose and I tried not to touch it but 3 weeks had past and I am not one to really get acne, so I just ended up popping it.. Which I am totally against but still did. I applied too much pressure and am now left with a huge scar, my 21 is next week and I am desperate to find a way to heal it before then.. Any suggestions on what I can do?

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@mynameisacne)

Posted : 07/07/2016 1:18 pm

I also have one like this can someone help please.

MemberMember
(@tonyn123)

Posted : 08/22/2017 1:40 pm

I have one exactly like that can you tell me what you did to get rid of it.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 08/23/2017 8:47 am

Let it heal and scab,just apply moisturiser to it few times a day,it will help with the scab.just pat water on your nose when washing and pat dry to avoid rubbing the scab off.

will take up to a few days for the scab to fall off but it will continue to heal for up to a month but it will fill out.

MemberMember
(@themanwhosoldtheworld)

Posted : 01/07/2018 6:39 am

I did the same thing to my nose back in high school. But I got two of those marks from trying to squeeze blackheads on my nose. Im 22 now and recently, towards the end of last summer, I had some really bad skin issues for a couple weeks. My nose was oily all the time. I think it was from stress. I looked at my reflection one day and I noticed I had these two discolored spots on my nose. They were the same marks I had in high school! Now they were just these faded spots, still unsightly and awkward looking though...very awkward...This prompted me to quit smoking and start exercising and eating healthy. I was very strong willed and my skin was bothering me so I took the necessary steps to fix it. Unfortunately, the spots that appeared, or reappeared, I should say, still remain. Im afraid theyre permanent scars. Im only commenting on this because this is the only thing Ive found that represents what I had. Im thinking about getting laser surgery, I know that sounds intense but idk if these things will go away on their own. It sucks its so much worse than having a pimple for like a day. I hope yours healed and it never comes back. That shit was terrible for me and now I get reminded of it every time I look in the mirror. Fuck.

MemberMember
(@monstera-lover)

Posted : 08/19/2020 5:09 am

On 1/7/2018 at 11:39 AM, TheManWhoSoldTheWorld said:

I did the same thing to my nose back in high school. But I got two of those marks from trying to squeeze blackheads on my nose. Im 22 now and recently, towards the end of last summer, I had some really bad skin issues for a couple weeks. My nose was oily all the time. I think it was from stress. I looked at my reflection one day and I noticed I had these two discolored spots on my nose. They were the same marks I had in high school! Now they were just these faded spots, still unsightly and awkward looking though...very awkward...This prompted me to quit smoking and start exercising and eating healthy. I was very strong willed and my skin was bothering me so I took the necessary steps to fix it. Unfortunately, the spots that appeared, or reappeared, I should say, still remain. Im afraid theyre permanent scars. Im only commenting on this because this is the only thing Ive found that represents what I had. Im thinking about getting laser surgery, I know that sounds intense but idk if these things will go away on their own. It sucks its so much worse than having a pimple for like a day. I hope yours healed and it never comes back. That shit was terrible for me and now I get reminded of it every time I look in the mirror. Fuck.

A similar thing happened with me I was trying to remove blackheads and now Ive been left with a mark its been a couple of weeks howlong did it take to fade when you were in high school?

MemberMember
(@sirius-lee)

Posted : 08/19/2020 3:54 pm

On 7/7/2016 at 7:28 AM, Juliljub said:

I recently had a raised pimple on my nose and I tried not to touch it but 3 weeks had past and I am not one to really get acne, so I just ended up popping it.. Which I am totally against but still did. I applied too much pressure and am now left with a huge scar, my 21 is next week and I am desperate to find a way to heal it before then.. Any suggestions on what I can do?

aimage.jpeg

The fastest way to heal a wound is to keep it moist and sealed. Apply Vaseline and cover it up with Bandage. Also take Vitamin C and Zinc twice a day.