Help!

MemberMember
(@samuel99)

Posted : 07/05/2016 4:51 pm

I finally found the cause of my acne and now I only get a couple of pimples here and there as you can see; those do not worry me at all. The problem is the red marks/scars that remains.. 

1) is there any indented scar? In certain lights it seems that way, in other lights it doesn't. 
2) are these marks hyperpigmentation and will they go away on their own? If so, how long would it take by the looks of it? 

im 17 and my parents won't let me see a dermatologist since they are 100% sure that this will go away on its own while I'm not. It's eating up my self confidence and I don't know what to do. These are my cheeks in the photos, the only places I have any acne. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@samuel99)

Posted : 07/05/2016 10:41 pm

It's a 2 month gap between these pictures. As you can see the marks are remains from the acne I used to have. Will it fully recover or will it always be noticeable like it is now?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@wadex)

Posted : 07/22/2016 12:41 am

The discoloration will absolutely go away eventually. You can find something called a dermaRoller that slightly punctures the skin to heal up the scarring and give the skin a look as if nothing was ever there.

You our can find it online.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@welcomesmirk)

Posted : 07/22/2016 1:42 am

Wait till you're at least 22 and then start treatment if you need it. I bet your skin will heal on its own; especially if you've stopped your acne. Work on nourshing your skin with the right foods(not to cure acne, but to allow the body the best immune response to heal).

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 07/24/2016 8:12 am

Dude that is SOOOO mild, seriously. I wouldn't even worry about it. No point even posting this thread man, no one sees that.

DeLovely liked