Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan4321

Help with persistent acne

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegI am almost 15 now and I have been dealing with acne for about a year and a half now and I have tried many many ways to get rid of it, from changing my diet/lifestyle, to just about every type of face wash you can think of, even proactiv (which I've been on for about three months now, and have not had much luck :/ ) All I've ever wanted is an analysis on what the hell type of acne it is or whatever or at least a sure fire way to treat and cure it. I don't care about a pimple popping up here and there, what has been destroying my self confidence and over all will to do most things, is that when I get a breakout it stays there forever, even when I can't feel it anymore there is still a bad mark there. And I can't find a way to clean and clear my skin, and I feel it is holding me back from living out and truly enjoying my teenage years and my youth. 
All i want is a clear plan of what I need to do to clear up my skin.

Hey I suggest asking your Dr about a topical like duac or something similar. Drink a lot more water too. Luckily since you're so young most people outgrow acne.