Notifications
Clear all

Confused! Need help on decision about treatments (PICTURE)

MemberMember
(@989898l)

Posted : 06/12/2016 3:09 pm

Hi guys,

It's only been about 6 months that I've been off Accutane but I'm going for a consultation soon and I'd like to get some other people's opinions on my skin. I'm pretty certain I have Post Inflammatory Eytherma but I'm not 100%.

Looking at my gross photo (sorry about the quality), what do you think would help the most and how much longer will these take to heal?

Also, I've got a semi-hard lump underneith one of the red marks but my face is completely flat and it's been there for over 9 months now (NOT PAINFUL) and I can only feel it when I rub my finger over it. So I don't know if the lump may be contributing to why the largest red mark is so red? (At the top of my cheek)

Thanks for the help in advance!

fuckingew.jpg

Oh, I forgot to add, I'm not planning on getting any type of surgery done until the 12 month mark post accutane, don't worry - just exploring my options for now!

MemberMember
(@gagan)

Posted : 06/17/2016 12:17 am

Use aloe vera gel directly from plant it will surely help u. Its great for redness as it has anti inflammatory properties. But dont use any synthetic aloe vera gel coz they are not good as pure. And if u haave a dry skin make sure u apply moisturiser after that bcoz it really drys out the skin. Hope it helps. Stay blessed.