Did the regimen giv...

Notifications
Clear all

Did the regimen give me eczema ?

MemberMember
(@andy104)

Posted : 06/06/2016 7:48 am

i received the full regimen 2 days ago and i was so excited that i started right away that night. I only used a pea sized amount of BP as directed, and about 2ml of moisturizer since my face is super oily and im living in a super hot and humid area. So i have used the regimen once a day at night for 2 days. The next day i noticed red, not dry but rough and leathery patches here and there all over my face, which is kind of similar to the eczema symptoms. And it itches really bad.
Im really worried right now. Am i allergic to the regimen? Is it normal ? And should i continue using it ?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/06/2016 9:50 am

This is actually pretty normal. In the initial stages of the regimen your skin is still getting used to the BP and it will feel itchy, dry and you might see your face getting red and flaky.

Do not worry though, most regimen users have gone through this including me and it is really something you have to just push through. If ever it gets to dry or red, you can always add more moisturizer throughout the day to help.