Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ScarFace6556

I'm going crazy...no where else to go

Recommended Posts

Ive had acne since 12-13 years old..popped every pimple ..after 2 courses of accutane i still get acne, although every now and then for now. each pimple leaves a scar now, and i already have scars from my previous acne years ago. to make things better i have a line scar from hitting my head on my temple, and i have early volume loss resulting in a lump near my mouth at the age of 21.

As i type this, a commercial about how great proactiv is is going on in the background on my tv. i change the channel anytime i see an acne related commercial. i go out in public and wish i had others skin as i love my features..just hate my skin. i constantly close my eyes and imagine myself wish normal flawless skin and how id look. i stopped paying attention in classes as everyone in my class has either mild acne or none..no one has scarring. i used to be clueless as a child about acne and didnt care, thinking it will all go away and it was just a phase. i never knew about the permanence of scaring and now im left paying thousands for treatments i pray will make it better.

i have people who love and support me, which is whats holding me somewhat together. i hate hanging out with friends because i just look at them and wish i had their skin, making me more depressed.i lash out on my girlfriend and family about my skin and they are tired of it. from the moment i wake up my heart drops and i have severe anxiety and think about my skin all day. i stare at EVERY PIMPLE now thinking it will leave a scar.

the worst part about it is i have friends who have TERRIBLE bacne and flawless skin on their face. i have the smoothest back and chest , literally flawless, but my face is messed up. i would do anything for a face thats normal for a back that is scarred all over. when commercials go on about pizza or junk food that has dairy etc they should label it "WARNING: THESE FOODS ARE FOR NORMAL PEOPLE WITH NORMAL SKIN"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even before accutane did you already have scars? Or is it because of the accutane that you are now prone to scars? Have you looked into dermarolling or dermapen (done by a cosmetic surgeon/dermatologist)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, S33kingS0lution said:

Even before accutane did you already have scars? Or is it because of the accutane that you are now prone to scars? Have you looked into dermarolling or dermapen (done by a cosmetic surgeon/dermatologist)

idk honedtly because before accutane i never payed attention to my skin i just knew i had hella acne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It helps if you focus on what is good about yourself like your cool hair and beard. Join a gym and get your body in the best shape you can. Youd be surprised how many people have little scars, moles, and imperfections on their face you dont notice right away. Very few adults are "flawless" physically, its part of growing up. Seriously like 90% of people are self conscious about their skin, weight, baldness, funny nose, or whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2016 at 2:50 AM, ScarFace6556 said:

Ive had acne since 12-13 years old..popped every pimple ..after 2 courses of accutane i still get acne, although every now and then for now. each pimple leaves a scar now, and i already have scars from my previous acne years ago. to make things better i have a line scar from hitting my head on my temple, and i have early volume loss resulting in a lump near my mouth at the age of 21.

As i type this, a commercial about how great proactiv is is going on in the background on my tv. i change the channel anytime i see an acne related commercial. i go out in public and wish i had others skin as i love my features..just hate my skin. i constantly close my eyes and imagine myself wish normal flawless skin and how id look. i stopped paying attention in classes as everyone in my class has either mild acne or none..no one has scarring. i used to be clueless as a child about acne and didnt care, thinking it will all go away and it was just a phase. i never knew about the permanence of scaring and now im left paying thousands for treatments i pray will make it better.

i have people who love and support me, which is whats holding me somewhat together. i hate hanging out with friends because i just look at them and wish i had their skin, making me more depressed.i lash out on my girlfriend and family about my skin and they are tired of it. from the moment i wake up my heart drops and i have severe anxiety and think about my skin all day. i stare at EVERY PIMPLE now thinking it will leave a scar.

the worst part about it is i have friends who have TERRIBLE bacne and flawless skin on their face. i have the smoothest back and chest , literally flawless, but my face is messed up. i would do anything for a face thats normal for a back that is scarred all over. when commercials go on about pizza or junk food that has dairy etc they should label it "WARNING: THESE FOODS ARE FOR NORMAL PEOPLE WITH NORMAL SKIN"


I agree, I never thought acne would cause this damage. I hate the fact that my diet is super strict but I will take that any day if I could get my youthful plump skin back. I stare at people all day if and when I do go out. I will always compare and I will always wonder how and why. How is it that  a small percent of people suffer with really bad acne and can't eat certain things when fatties are stuffing their face. All the shit they eat they must have some sort of deficiency and sure their body is loaded with toxins, where does that shit go?

I would rather have severe bacne as well but only because we have a worse problem. Had your face been clear you would hate your bacne. 

You have a girlfriend? Dude, go live then. You are far past many of us. 

Suggestions:
1) learn to cope with what you have while work for something better
2) be grateful for what you do have
3) medidate/pray

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, holdingontohope said:

I agree, I never thought acne would cause this damage. I hate the fact that my diet is super strict but I will take that any day if I could get my youthful plump skin back. I stare at people all day if and when I do go out. I will always compare and I will always wonder how and why. How is it that  a small percent of people suffer with really bad acne and can't eat certain things when fatties are stuffing their face. All the shit they eat they must have some sort of deficiency and sure their body is loaded with toxins, where does that shit go?

I would rather have severe bacne as well but only because we have a worse problem. Had your face been clear you would hate your bacne. 

You have a girlfriend? Dude, go live then. You are far past many of us. 

Suggestions:
1) learn to cope with what you have while work for something better
2) be grateful for what you do have
3) medidate/pray
the people with flawless skin, who is the majority of the population, dont know how good they have it. they dont know our entire lives have been taken from us because of this never ending disease. we werent even BORN with this disease. bro, m best friend has 3 mountain dews a day pizza everyday ice cream has chocolate sometimes for breakfast hes a 6 foot 250 pound fatty that gets 1 zit a month. NO ONE in my family had acne or acne scarring so i just got extremely unlucky with acne since 13, 2 courses of accutane, and at 21 i have scarring and i still get acne. i cant restrict my diet because i have no self control and if i restrict my diet i just get angry watching other people eat whatever they want and here i am not normal

and referring to the bacne thing, not really. im a tall skiny twig and i never liked showing my arms, ever. so even during the summer i wear jeans with ong sleeve shirts. i bet some people think i have bacne just since my face is messed up. but other than my face im as smooth as a babys butt. thats why i dont believe in diet, changing pillows, washing face with so and so etc.  i mean, i wear a shirt and sweat all day on my back and chest. why never acne there? ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ScarFace6556 said:
the people with flawless skin, who is the majority of the population, dont know how good they have it. they dont know our entire lives have been taken from us because of this never ending disease. we werent even BORN with this disease. bro, m best friend has 3 mountain dews a day pizza everyday ice cream has chocolate sometimes for breakfast hes a 6 foot 250 pound fatty that gets 1 zit a month. NO ONE in my family had acne or acne scarring so i just got extremely unlucky with acne since 13, 2 courses of accutane, and at 21 i have scarring and i still get acne. i cant restrict my diet because i have no self control and if i restrict my diet i just get angry watching other people eat whatever they want and here i am not normal

and referring to the bacne thing, not really. im a tall skiny twig and i never liked showing my arms, ever. so even during the summer i wear jeans with ong sleeve shirts. i bet some people think i have bacne just since my face is messed up. but other than my face im as smooth as a babys butt. thats why i dont believe in diet, changing pillows, washing face with so and so etc.  i mean, i wear a shirt and sweat all day on my back and chest. why never acne there? ...


I don't believe in the sweat thing or being extra clean and washing your face 90 times a day. I only believe in diet as a means to control the situation. There is something else going on inside of us. 

They truly don't understand and will never understand. It never crossed my mind when I had clear skin. i didnt think about it. i put on makeup without a care or worry and I went out. I never had to think about it. 

Recently this his popped into my head: while people are living, I'm here researching the hell out of diet to find a way to fix myself. I will say that I think acne is one of the worst things in the world. It robs your face and your face is everything. i don't care what people say about it, your face is your life. 

Anyways. Shitty hands dealt. Can't keep crying over it, have to find the cure. 

If you are still getting acne, what you need to do is change your diet asap. i wish someone told me this. You will save yourself from scarring. 

My diet is second nature now. Sucks and I can never be social even if my scars went away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there.... Just wanna say I feel you. I've obsessed and starved myself and cut out so many foods and I'm still not even sure what flares mine sometimes!
I avoid dairy like the plague since it's the only sure thing that bothers my skin. But you know what? Some people don't break out from pizza but will get stomach pain or diarrhea. Some people eat crap and have clear skin but might have a stroke or heart attack at 50. Whether or not you have acne it's good to eat healthy but don't obsess so much it's doing more harm than good.

I know for me acne is hormonal. My hormones have never been right, but as a female I can take birth control or spiro. It's harder for males.
i suggest doing everything as anti inflammatory as you can and maybe macrobiotic a.
yes it does suck that other people just naturally have great skin without doing anything for it but we all have issues. I'll bet some blind person or person in a wheelchair would rather have acne than their affliction.  Life isn't easy...but we should try to be happy as much as we can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On June 4, 2016 at 3:19 PM, holdingontohope said:

I don't believe in the sweat thing or being extra clean and washing your face 90 times a day. I only believe in diet as a means to control the situation. There is something else going on inside of us. 

They truly don't understand and will never understand. It never crossed my mind when I had clear skin. i didnt think about it. i put on makeup without a care or worry and I went out. I never had to think about it. 

Recently this his popped into my head: while people are living, I'm here researching the hell out of diet to find a way to fix myself. I will say that I think acne is one of the worst things in the world. It robs your face and your face is everything. i don't care what people say about it, your face is your life. 

Anyways. Shitty hands dealt. Can't keep crying over it, have to find the cure. 

If you are still getting acne, what you need to do is change your diet asap. i wish someone told me this. You will save yourself from scarring. 

My diet is second nature now. Sucks and I can never be social even if my scars went away
This is totally me. Having acne is a humbling experience but doesn't mean we have to deal with this forever!

it definitely is one of the worst that can happen to you since we live in a world that people judge you for how you look.

I don't like how some people would tell you it's genetics, like you have to accept it. Yes genetics play a huge a factor, yes you are acne prone but there are other factors that could trigger it so it still depends on our state of health I believe. 

I've been changing my diet a lot and Already off grains and refined sugar since last year. I'm gonna control my fruit intake as well and see how it goes. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear you I am also cursed with this disease am 24 had it since 13. I eat junk food all the time I love chocolate cake. Thankfully food does not give me acne. I am a thin female and have the metabolism my friends envy. My back and chest are perfect I just have it on my face and my butt. The stuff on my butt does not bother me since I am a nurse not a stripper. My face acne is a problem. I think the face is the worst place to have it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortunately, I don't have any acne on my face or my body, because I care too much to clean and keep health on my face and body every day. I don't eat oily food and fatty food too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes

×