Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SuppleTaxicab

Anti-aging products recommendation?

There are many types of anti wrinkle and anti-aging cream available on the market but for best results you must use an anti aging cream that has the right mix of ingredients. It can reduce the look of wrinkles, lines, and other signs of aging quickly.  (removed)

Edited by CP.
unnecessary linking; spamming website

Hi there, I don't have any specific product recommendations because there is a lot of trial and error involved when it comes to acne prone skin but look for products with: niacinamide, glycolic acid, lactic acid, hyaluronic acid, green tea extract. All of these are excellent for aging skin, acne AND general skin health :)
If you want to bring out the big guns ask your doctor for a prescription for retinoid product, but be careful with it and follow the doctors orders :) 

i really like using a 10% glycolic acid because it fights wrinkles and acne. i also like the brand andalou naturals. they are all natural and make the best anti aging products ive ever used. the probiotic + c cream actually clears up my acne too. they have a lot of good stuff.
http://andalou.com/