Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys, im an 18 year old male currently struggling with a bad t-zone right now. My forehead is the major problem here.

I just bought the mario badescu drying mask and the mario badescu healing and soothing mask.

I was wondering how I go about applying these two masks.
I am currently using a tea tree regime which consists of a face wash,toner,lotion and the oil itself. I use these products every night.

I also steam my face 2-3 times a week and use a exfoliant face wash on the nights I do this also.

What I want to know is when I should be applying the face masks? After I steam and exfoliate or can I just do it on a normal cleansing night? Also if I should apply tea tree oil for a spot treatment before or after I apply the mask?

Can I use these two masks in the same night or what is my best option to do so? 

I have never used a mask so sorry for all the questions

I'm no scientist but whenever I do a face mask I put it on after cleansing and leave it on for about 15-20 minutes or according to the pack. Once wiped, washed or peeled off you should apply the tea tree oil. Remember don't do face masks too often, maybe once a week? I guess the drying mask would help with your acne more seeing as you have an oily T-zone but it might make your fsce too dry. If some bodies face is too try your body will produce more oil, I guess it's worth a try! I wish you the best of luck! <3 

Love, The spotty princess
xoxo

Ps. I have just looked online and it said to cleanse and steam your face to open pores before you apply the mask so I guess you could do it after steaming and exfoliating. Best wishes! 

Okay @The spotty princess
Thanks for the info!
Because I am using 2 face masks (as it says on the label to use the other on alternating days) and they both say 2-3 times a week, would I say, use the healing and soothing one on a monday, drying one on a wednesday, and back to the healing one on friday (but then im not meeting the use 2-3 times a week for both of them, if you get what im saying?) when should I be using them?
Thanks once again!

PS. I am only using the drying mask on my t-zone or to spot treat some blind pimples

9 hours ago, The spotty princess said:

I guess you could yes, though I would probably do the drying one on Monday and then the healing and soothing on Friday, two a week is enough really. :3

Is there anything wrong with using the drying one straight after the healing one on the same night?
Just when Im short for time sometimes i cant use any