Notifications
Clear all

Sudden Dry Skin???

MemberMember
(@lizlizliz26)

Posted : 03/10/2016 9:38 pm

Hey guys, so I've been using the acne.org regiment for almost a year now and it's done WONDERS for my skin. Seriously changed my life. I still endure some random zits, hormonal breakouts, and pretty noticeable scarring. All of these things I've learned to deal with. However, recently my skin has become so dry it's cracking and flaking off my face. I have NEVER had dry skin...I've been oily in my T-Zone my entire pubescent and teenage life. I am now 21 and have the shininess under control (kind-of...still searching for a miracle product) but this is outrageous. I recently switched foundations, but I do not think that is the cause of this. I have been putting layers and layers of moisturizer and even coating my face with jojoba oil when I sleep, and luckily no new zits but also NO improvement on dryness. Does ANYONE have any idea how to help me...literally anyone give me any ideas to consider because I have just about given up.

MemberMember
(@jazzguy)

Posted : 03/13/2016 6:19 pm

Tough question! Maybe a different moisturiser might work better for you...are you using the acne.org moisturiser?

DeLovely liked