Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VividClient

NEED HELP WITH ACNE!

Last summer my face was completely clear and i was loving life because of my dermatologist giving me medication. My face is back to horrible as ever now (i don't even go to school some days because of it). I used a medication that i do not know the name of. The dermatologist only gave me samples to test and never recorded the data of the medication. The samples i had were little clear bottle of medication (applied in the morning). i also had another medication that was small little metal squeeze tubes that i would use at night. The medication was a little stronger than onexton and clindagel, because that's what i used first. Then i switched, if anyone could lead me in any direction to find the name of these medications it would be greatly appreciated. I hate being seen in public looking so bad, i feel unwanted.

Hey VividClient,
Really hard to say what those sample medications might have been if your derm can't remember...if you can describe the consistency of the contents (solution/gel/cream, clear/translucent/opaque) / smell / feel of product going on skin it might trigger some ideas for people...sorry can't be more helpful!