Skin Becoming More ...

Notifications
Clear all

Skin Becoming More Darker!

MemberMember
(@isha-t)

Posted : 02/23/2016 6:27 pm

I'm on my second month and in a week or so ill be on my third(March 10). My skin is getting so much darker, its ridiculous I'm a very light brown and now suddenly very dark and everyone hasbeen noticing it and in some cases making fun of me. Idon't really care though but will my skin every go back? How long, I'm so close to taking a week break from the regimen but I don't want to make a horrible mistake! Any help? Ialso tested the regimen on my neck andits 100 percent the regimen that's making me darker, I can see the color difference between my upper and lower neck.. should I use another moisturizer? Please help :,( But my biggest concern is if ill ever go back to the color of my skin.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 02/24/2016 2:10 pm

Have you been going out into the sun? It is always advised to use an SPF when you do cause your skin is sensitive to the sun under The Regimen.

Also, it could be the moisturizer. I found that the Acne.org moisturizer alters my skin color a bit. It makes me look a darker yellow.

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 02/24/2016 3:11 pm

21 hours ago, Isha.T said:

I'm on my second month and in a week or so ill be on my third(March 10). My skin is getting so much darker, its ridiculous I'm a very light brown and now suddenly very dark and everyone hasbeen noticing it and in some cases making fun of me. Idon't really care though but will my skin every go back? How long, I'm so close to taking a week break from the regimen but I don't want to make a horrible mistake! Any help? Ialso tested the regimen on my neck andits 100 percent the regimen that's making me darker, I can see the color difference between my upper and lower neck.. should I use another moisturizer? Please help :,( But my biggest concern is if ill ever go back to the color of my skin.

I'm sorry to hear about your skin. None of the Acne.org Regimen products actually causes skin darkening. What you are most likely experiencing is dryness which will darken the skin. Don't worry about this at all. It is perfectly normal and it will subside within 3-4 weeks. Make sure you are using 2 full pumps of the Acne.org Moisturizer twice a day or you may also add 5-6 drops of the Acne.org Certified Organic Jojoba Oil to the Moisturizer to further hydrate your skin.

The Regimen products are specially formulated by Dan Kern and our team of experts to soothe, calm, and heal acne prone skin. If you follow the directions precisely as outlined and you do not use any other products in conjunction with The Regimen, you will have healthy and radiant looking skin guaranteed.

If there's anything else that we can help you with, please let us know.