Notifications
Clear all

Help my boyfriend please

MemberMember
(@naomia)

Posted : 02/22/2016 9:45 pm

Hey guys
Concerned girlfriend here.
So my boyfriend has had this mass underneath his skin above his right eye since we've been together. Yesterday he had the bright idea to try and pop it and it went down shill from there. He took a shower and the whole thing just popped open and a lot of pus and blood came out and i do mean a lot. Now his right eye and the cyst have swollen to massive proportions. His eye looks like he was in a fight and got popped right in the eye. We don't know what to do. ANy help would be appreciated. If you know of any home remedies we could try as well let me know. Currently i soaked a cotton pad in Apple Cider Vinegar and covered it with a band aid and see what happens overnight (found information about this online)
 PS in the picture he wouldn't let me put his full face in but you can see how swollen his eye is. Is there anything i can do to get the swelling to go down
Thanks for your help in advance 

FullSizeRender.jpg

MemberMember
(@jazzguy)

Posted : 02/23/2016 5:20 pm

Some ibuprofen/advil might help a little with the swelling...keeping the wound clean as you are is good...any topical antiseptic you have will help trying to keep secondary infection out. If it gets any worse I'd really suggest going to a doctor with that in case some antibiotics are needed.

MemberMember
(@wittysock)

Posted : 02/23/2016 5:38 pm

Did any of the pus and blood go into his eye? I'd see a doctor - a swollen face is one thing, but you reallly don't want to take any chances with the health of his eye!
Good luck!