Notifications
Clear all

How my life is changing after acne

MemberMember
(@istu)

Posted : 02/20/2016 2:23 pm

I was a really handsome guy before I has acne, my acne is cyst acne and presently up to 70 of them on my face, I hate my life presently since after my breakouts I've been hiding away from my girlfriend , I think she will freak out if she sees my shity face, although she loves me no matter how, but I couldn't go to collage for 3 days because of how disgusting I know I look, when ever I look @ the mirror I just ask God why? We hy me, every one in my class and friends have smooth fresh skin, so imagine how awkward it feels when ever I enter the class , everyone starts staring , alylthough my class mates n friends have respect for me, they don't say Anything , they don't even make comments on my face, but their body language speaks a lot, thryl be like, what the f***ck happened to this guy, he was so handsome b4 n now he is like beast, really I'm fucked, I hate my shityy face, why me? Why me? I feel like crawling into a whole and die... Why do acne happen anything worst than acne? Cuz that shit cant be hidden. My self esteem has gone out of d window real quick, I don't know how to cope with going out to collage, it's gonna be one hell of a painful experience, hmmn! Kill me pls

MemberMember
(@jensweetone)

Posted : 02/20/2016 5:36 pm

I completely understand. It's ridiculously painful emotionally and physically. You CAN get through this. We are so much more than our skin. Hang in there my friend.

jwalk and Istu liked
MemberMember
(@istu)

Posted : 02/20/2016 11:25 pm

5 hours ago, jensweetone said:

I completely understand. It's ridiculously painful emotionally and physically. You CAN get through this. We are so much more than our skin. Hang in there my friend.

thanx jensweetone i hope i can get through this and be clear again.