Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ANNIE72402

SUPER TINY PIMPLES ALL OVER MY CHEEKS

Hey guys, I've recently been on azithromycin and started using clindamycin and nicotinamide gel on my face. It was okay at first but now I have super tiny pimples all over my cheeks. Anyone else out there who has had this?

I started using the BP treatment a couple of weeks ago, and I am experiencing the same thing.  They almost look like tiny under the skin whiteheads ready to emerge.  Does anyone know why this is happening?

Hmm they are so odd, some of mine can be popped too! Everyday I seem to be getting more of them which is frustrating! Have you had any success trying to get rid of yours?

If I pop them they will go away for a few days but then I notice they come back in the same spots. Very frustrating! Since I just started the acne.org regime I'm going to leave them alone this time and see if they go away. 

Hey Annie me too was prescribed clindamycin phosphate gel with erithromycin few days back . I have the same problem as yours. This tiny little bumps especially on my cheek area. I think they are more like whiteheads. It's not painful . I am going to dermatologist Sunday and will ask about it and keep you updated. 

Hy jacki ... You should never pick your pimples . They leave nasty scar. I have few in my face . So please don't pick your skin. So how's your acne now. Are those tiny whiteheads gone

Is there anything new in your diet or skin care routine that might be causing them? 

These kind of spots can be super frustrating. You can get them from dairy - in my experience.
Drink more water, and try not to touch them. 

I have left these bumps alone and they are not really improving but they are not getting worse.  I am not touching or popping them.  I am hoping that they get better as it is only my 2nd week of the Regimen.
Sonechko- I also hate the new moisturizer and cannot use it.  What are you using in its place?

I'm not sure.  I definitely need the BP to help with active pimples, but it's getting quite frustrating to have all these clogged pores.  I recently have been trying Salicylic acid wipes before the BP but it's not helping much.