Notifications
Clear all

Every pimple leaving holes

MemberMember
(@andyc192)

Posted : 02/02/2016 9:30 pm

I don't get pimples or any acne very often but when I do it leaves a small indentation in my skin. I plan to have derma roller or chemical peel for my scars. Is it a good idea to do this with me prone to scarring

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 02/02/2016 11:49 pm

aBad idea. You need to find the culprit of your acne then fix it. Frankly, most if not all needs to go... then you can begin such procedures. Think of it this way: why should I spend a fortune if im going to be getting more pimples in the future that will likely lead to more scarring?

If you're getting nodular acne try simplifying your skin care regimen. Consider trying the oil cleansing method.

MemberMember
(@andyc192)

Posted : 02/03/2016 7:11 pm

It's not acne thought to be honest. I get a pimple every blue moon and when I do it goes from hypopigmentaion ( red mark) then turned to a indentation. But it's very small. My face itches sometimes . 70% of my scars aren't from acne. They just apear out through blue. Very hard and frustrating to understand

Sorry I did get more scarring from co2 laser in 2009. I hadfull ablative on my right cheak