Notifications
Clear all

Inside the Regimen

MemberMember
(@slappathabass)

Posted : 01/28/2016 9:52 am

I've been using the regimen for about 9 months now and I can say that it has done wonders. My before and after pics are almost tear worthy. However, as much as the system has worked for me, I'm starting to think that I've outgrown it because I have these last bit of scars and marks that don't seem to be fading and I'm not sure if the benzoyl peroxide will take care of that. Just wondering if it just needs more time or if Ishould move on...has this happenedto any one else???

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 01/28/2016 10:11 am

18 minutes ago, SlappathaBass said:

I've been using the regimen for about 9 months now and I can say that it has done wonders. My before and after pics are almost tear worthy. However, as much as the system has worked for me, I'm starting to think that I've outgrown it because I have these last bit of scars and marks that don't seem to be fading and I'm not sure if the benzoyl peroxide will take care of that. Just wondering if it just needs more time or if Ishould move on...has this happenedto any one else???

Don't get confused hun. BP does not fade acne scars. It only get's rid of acne(pimples). Since you've been using the regimen for a long time, you could use a product that fades acne scars as well with the regimen.

MemberMember
(@slappathabass)

Posted : 01/28/2016 4:15 pm

Thank you, that's what I thought. I was just making sure!

oyinkan98 liked
MemberMember
(@slappathabass)

Posted : 01/28/2016 4:16 pm

6 hours ago, oyinkan98 said:
6 hours ago, SlappathaBass said:

Don't get confused hun. BP does not fade acne scars. It only get's rid of acne(pimples). Since you've been using the regimen for a long time, you could use a product that fades acne scars as well with the regimen.

Thank you, that's what I was thought. I was just making sure!

oyinkan98 liked