Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Pics: Help! I feel so ashamed and upset...

Hi guys, I have this scarring from Acne a while ago and it has not changed at all. I feel so embarrassed and ashamed of myself that I don't get outside of the house or hardly talk to my friends face to face. I don't know what to do and I feel bad.

Is there any treatment for Indian/Pakistani skin types? At the moment I have pits on my cheeks, dark spots, acne scarring and other forms of scarring on my face and the rest of my body. 
Lately I have heard such treatments are not safe and available for Indian, Pakistani and other South Asian patients? 





Edited by Indy101

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't seem to have much facial scarring. Maybe a few boxcar scars but overall, your face looks pretty good man. The cysts on your lower cheeks however, could use some steroid injections to calm them down (cortisone).  See your derm.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah those are hypertrophic... can you find a dermatologist? He/she will be able to help you. Cortisone injections possibly. Also, have you thought about growing a beard? That would hide them until you can get them taken care of! Don't be embarrassed, I have seen so much worse and it is not your fault sometimes life is just a bitch. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes