Notifications
Clear all

High SPF sunscreen for acne prone skin...

MemberMember
(@ichhasseakne)

Posted : 01/19/2016 12:37 pm

Hi. For my daily regimen, I finish off with Cetaphil Oil Free moisturizer with SPF 15. I think that is enough for most daily activities such as going back and forth to work, to the grocery store, etc. However, I still love to do outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, ocean swimming and beach combing, etc. For those, I need a higher SPF sunscreen that is still noncomedogenic, non pore clogging since my skin is still acne-prone. Most of the common store brand sunscreens I've tried in the past that claim to be noncomedogenic still produced some new pimples here and there... I can't prove that the sunscreen itself directly caused the new pimples, but I want to minimize my chances...

Does anyone know of any SPF 50 or such sunscreens that are truly noncomedogenic??

MemberMember
(@nicola88)

Posted : 01/20/2016 6:04 am

CANE AND AUSTIN SPF 55 IS BRILLIANT IT IS THIN AND WATERY SO DOESN'T LEAVE ANY WHITE MASK GREAT PROTECTION - MY SKIN REACTS TO ALMOST EVERYTHING AND THIS SUITS ME JUST FINE. A GOOD CHOICE AND ALSO HAS USEFUL ANTIOXIDANTS TOO.

HELIO SPF50 GEL - I RECENTLY TRIED A SAMPLE THAT'S PRETTY GOOD TOO HOWEVER SLIGHTLY THICKER. CANE AND AUSTIN SPF 55 IS BRILLIANT IT IS THIN AND WATERY SO DOESN'T LEAVE ANY WHITE MASK GREAT PROTECTION - MY SKIN REACTS TO ALMOST EVERYTHING AND THIS SUITS ME JUST FINE. A GOOD CHOICE AND ALSO HAS USEFUL ANTIOXIDANTS TOO.

HELIO SPF50 GEL - I RECENTLY TRIED A SAMPLE THAT'S PRETTY GOOD TOO HOWEVER SLIGHTLY THICKER.

MemberMember
(@missclearback)

Posted : 03/21/2018 1:34 pm

Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30 works for me.