Accutane

MemberMember
(@mel909)

Posted : 01/19/2016 1:27 am

Hi! I just wanted to help out anyone taking Accutane because I know I had a hard time in the beginning of taking it. First off, TAKE IT REGULARLY. I am terrible at taking medicine and would forget all the time. But when I did take it, it would work so well. Ok first off. DRYNESS. This made me soooo dry and I already have combination skin so this was terrible for me! It was embarassing. I started using moisturizer, hydrocortisone cream, and aquaphor. Holy shit these are god's gift. They helped so much so if you have dry skin from Accutane, USE THESE!!!!!!! Aquaphor can go on lips too!!! I would just Moisturize as much as I could and before I went to bed I would put moisturizer on, then the hydrocortisone on the spots that were dry and aquaphor over it. Life saver. For dry spots on your body, Moisturize as much as you can!!! I have eczema so this was bad for me too. I have to put hydrocortisone and lotion on all the time. I just wanted to share this for people with dry skin problems because I know this was a big problem for me and these things helped it 100%.