Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have had comedonal acne/whiteheads since i was 12 im 14 now. I use 10% alpha hydrox lotion i have had a purge but my whiteheads are still the same and my dark spots arent going. Everyone around me has clear skin and i feel so jealous. I feel guilty constantly asking my parents to buy me products that never work. I don't like spending time with my family and friends because of my skin i always stay up in my room. I honestly give up nothing works on my whiteheads and dark spots :(. Ugh i hate crying over this someone please help me. I feel so ugly :(

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hey hun, I know how you feel, I was the same when I was a teen and still am to this day and I'm into my adulthood, over time I've come to know what affects my skin, not only is it hormonal but also what we eat and stuff. 
What genuinely worked for me was Duac once daily gel, you can get it from the doctors (maybe your pharmacy) but honestly within a week my skin was fine, the main thing is just feeling normal and not having to think about spending all your time trying.
For other ways I have a blog that I've started which has some tips on fighting acne and the painful ones you get beneath the skin.
Here's the link for more tips https://{LINK REMOVED}/
I hope I've helped! :-)

X

Edited by CP.
no blogs