Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone! I've posted on here once and I have met a lot of cool people on here which is awesome. Anyway I just wanted to post some pictures of my skin 2 months after accutane. I will say that I am happy that I no longer have active pimples or whiteheads, but I have been left with some pretty horrible red marks and a few scars. I am using adapelene cream which is basically differin I think to help fade these right now. If anyone has had a similar experience to mine I was wondering if you could tell me how long these will last and what are my next steps?? Thank you so much! Good luck to all!

image.png

image.png

My marks look pretty similar but mine are concentrated in a clump on my cheek, i'm also using adapalene to try and fade them. Been on it 2 months now, not really seen any change unfortunately

Alright thanks for checkin in. Yeah I mean I know time is the best way to heal these but I'll probably try and get some chemical peel or laser treatment soon.