Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My skin is pretty good at the moment, I have a few red marks and stuff but I think I have that under control.. The only thing that worries me is bp. I tried putting it on some areas of my face that are kinda prone to breaking out, like my right cheek where it was very prone to breaking out. I always wait about 15 minutes for it to absorb and then I moisturise. But it's getting really horribly dry and flaky and even raw/burnt, I've been using it every day for about 2-ish weeks. I really want to stop using it, but I heard that if you stop you can get a really nasty breakout and that scares me because I don't have what you would call acne! Just sensitive skin that breaks out sometimes in the same place. I've been using it day and night, and it's 10% which I know is MUCH too high for my skin, but I can't order things online unless parents do, and my mum happened to find PanOxyl and she got some for both of us since she get breakouts too sometimes. I did make sure not to put too much on though, but my skin is still very dry and uncomfortable, almost like sand paper! . If I stop using it will it be okay? Or will I have to gradually stop? How long does it take for skin to become dependent on bp and is it too late for me to stop?