Notifications
Clear all

I don't know what else to do. Need help

MemberMember
(@marineslife95)

Posted : 01/07/2016 9:35 pm

Ok so the pictures are pics of my face right now. And this is actually really good. No outside pimples. No huge ones. None on my neck. And I think it's maybe from me drinking a lot of water recently. But I wanna know what to do with the acne u under my skin. I got that kinda acne that if you took a picture of me off a iPhone you prolly couldn't tell I have acne. But when u get close, and the right light. I have awful acne. All over my cheeks. I'm sick of trying products so the last year I've been only washing my face with water. Help please. I excersize 5 times a week. And I'm trying diffrent diets now. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@destinys1991)

Posted : 01/08/2016 5:11 pm

Heya personally I'm not saying that only products are going to work but you MUST fix it from the inside out via food (I'm a nutritionist I should know) however I've always said so long as your using products that are pure and natural you can help to speed up the process. I've got a suggestion on an acne range that is pH corrective and is effective but you MUST make sure you eat good! How's your diet (other than the water?)

MemberMember
(@marineslife95)

Posted : 01/11/2016 2:31 pm

I eat the same breakfast every day. Sausage. Scrambled eggs. And potatoes. With OJ or Water.

Lunch i normally skip.

And dinner I have turkey breasts I cook. I'm a single solider and I don't eat at the dining facility here so basically I cook my own plain meal. I haven't been having candy or eating junk food the past week. My skin hasn't changed dramatically. I've just noticed I'm not getting pimples on my neck tho and that's a good start.
But I also think it's from the inside that's causing the problem. This is probly stupid question but could constipation be the problem u think? Cuz I don't go #2 as often as the normal person. Prolly once every other day at most.