Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so the pictures are pics of my face right now. And this is actually really good. No outside pimples. No huge ones. None on my neck. And I think it's maybe from me drinking a lot of water recently. But I wanna know what to do with the acne u under my skin. I got that kinda acne that if you took a picture of me off a iPhone you prolly couldn't tell I have acne. But when u get close, and the right light. I have awful acne. All over my cheeks. I'm sick of trying products so the last year I've been only washing my face with water. Help please. I excersize 5 times a week. And I'm trying diffrent diets now. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by marineslife95

Heya personally I'm not saying that only products are going to work but you MUST fix it from the inside out via food (I'm a nutritionist I should know) however I've always said so long as your using products that are pure and natural you can help to speed up the process. I've got a suggestion on an acne range that is pH corrective and is effective but you MUST make sure you eat good! How's your diet (other than the water?)

I eat the same breakfast every day. Sausage. Scrambled eggs. And potatoes. With OJ or Water. 

Lunch i normally skip. 

And dinner I have turkey breasts I cook. I'm a single solider and I don't eat at the dining facility here so basically I cook my own plain meal. I haven't been having candy or eating junk food the past week.  My skin hasn't changed dramatically. I've just noticed I'm not getting pimples on my neck tho and that's a good start. 
But I also think it's from the inside that's causing the problem. This is probly stupid question but could constipation be the problem u think? Cuz I don't go #2 as often as the normal person. Prolly once every other day at most.