Notifications
Clear all

Breakouts

MemberMember
(@acffx0)

Posted : 01/05/2016 9:37 am

My face is covered in black heads.. They are all over my nose, my chin, my forehead, in between my eye brows, and starting on my cheeks.. I also break out constantly with sebum filled pimples.. No cystic acne.. I cleanse twice a day, cetaphil in morning and anything with Salycilic acid at night.. I exfoliate every other dayor 2 days.. And moisturizer afte cleansing.. I do not use toner can't find a good one.. I also do steam my face once a week and do clay masks.. Nothing seems to help.. What can I do ?!

MemberMember
(@claydog)

Posted : 01/06/2016 12:39 am

Have you tried a salicylicacid chemical peel?Salicylic 20% Gel Peel, Breakout and Pore Minimizer and Cleanser, Strength Level 2, 15-30 Full Facial Chemical Peels, 1 fl oz. e, 30 ml works wonders for blackheads and oily skin. It has a lot higher concentration of salicylic acid than most drugstore brands.

MemberMember
(@acffx0)

Posted : 01/06/2016 2:13 am

On 1/6/2016 at 11:39 AM, Claydog said:

Have you tried a salicylicacid chemical peel?Salicylic 20% Gel Peel, Breakout and Pore Minimizer and Cleanser, Strength Level 2, 15-30 Full Facial Chemical Peels, 1 fl oz. e, 30 ml works wonders for blackheads and oily skin. It has a lot higher concentration of salicylic acid than most drugstore brands.

No I have not .. Can you reccomend a good brand?? And how often should I do these peels to maintain results?

MemberMember
(@claydog)

Posted : 01/06/2016 1:24 pm

I linked a good chemical peel in my previous post that I use 1-2x a month. Perfect Image has lots of good chemical peels on Amazon that I like to use. Ask your doctor first if you are pregnant before doing chemical peels. Cheers to clear skin!

MemberMember
(@destinys1991)

Posted : 01/08/2016 5:27 pm

Anything with salicylic acid would be a good option. A peel is good but due to the fact that it's so concentrated and chemical based I hardly suggest it much though it is an option. Have you tried botanical based products with salicylic acid because that's what I use and it works wonders!!!!

MemberMember
(@pintador)

Posted : 01/08/2016 6:46 pm

I recommend la Roche posays Effaclar acne kit. It is AMAZING and will do wonder to your skln. It contains salicyl acid among other effecive ingredients. effaclar is their series for acne. No fragrance, paraben or any weird shit. It is clean.
good luck and let me know what you choose to use