Notifications
Clear all

Subcision in NJ or NY Pricing?

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 01/04/2016 7:55 am

Hi,

Can anyone suggest an excellent doctor to choose for subcision in the NY or NY area? The obvious choice for me would be Dr. Rapaport. But I have been told he is overpriced. However, if he is experienced maybe he's the man to go to. I already had a consultation with him. However, I want other options before I go have the procedure. Can anyone recommend someone?

And how do I deal with my significant other when she raises hell that I am paying for this out of my own money? I simply can't go on being emotionally and mentally tormented by this. I have to fix this. I hope I can.

Thanks

MemberMember
(@ommmmmm)

Posted : 01/04/2016 4:41 pm

There'salso this doctor. https://www.realself.com/find/New-York/New-York/Dermatologic-Surgeon/Nelson-Novick

Not sure if anyone here has seen him or if he's good but I follow him on RealSelf and he always gives really excellent answers and advice to questions. Hopefully you'll get some more suggestionsbefore choosing!

MemberMember
(@celaya)

Posted : 01/05/2016 4:12 am

I know one guy who posted here last year, that he went to see Dr.Novick and got 50% improvement. He got mostly Micro-Needling treatments, but can't remember if he had any subcision done. You might want to get a consultation with him also.

So how much was Dr. Rappaport going to charge you for Subcision during your consultation?

MemberMember
(@51withskin)

Posted : 01/05/2016 8:23 am

15 hours ago, Ommmmmm said:

There's also this doctor.  https://www.realself.com/find/New-York/New-York/Dermatologic-Surgeon/Nelson-Novick

Not sure if anyone here has seen him or if he's good but I follow him on RealSelf and he always gives really excellent answers and advice to questions. Hopefully you'll get some more suggestions before choosing!

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I have been following this doctor on Realself for a while. He seems very good.

4 hours ago, Celaya said:

I know one guy who posted here last  year,  that  he went to see Dr.Novick and got 50% improvement.   He got  mostly  Micro-Needling treatments, but can't remember if he had any subcision done.  You might want to get a consultation with him also.  

So how much was  Dr. Rappaport  going to charge you for Subcision  during your  consultation? 

Thank you. I will look up Dr. Novick.

As for Dr. Rappaport's fee, I will look up the consultation document and tell you. Oh, wait, that might not be ethical for me to post his fee. I am sure there is an agreement I go into about not posting his consultation info online. :( lol