Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
51WithSkin

Subcision in NJ or NY Pricing?

Hi,

Can anyone suggest an excellent doctor to choose for subcision in the NY or NY area? The obvious choice for me would be Dr. Rapaport. But I have been told he is overpriced. However, if he is experienced maybe he's the  man to go to. I already had a consultation with him. However, I want other options before I go have the procedure. Can anyone recommend someone?

And how do I deal with my significant other when she raises hell that I am paying for this out of my own money? I simply can't go on being emotionally and mentally tormented by this. I have to fix this. I hope I can.

Thanks

There's also this doctor. https://www.realself.com/find/New-York/New-York/Dermatologic-Surgeon/Nelson-Novick

Not sure if anyone here has seen him or if he's good but I follow him on RealSelf and he always gives really excellent answers and advice to questions. Hopefully you'll get some more suggestions before choosing!

Edited by Ommmmmm

I know one guy who posted here last  year,  that  he went to see Dr.Novick and got 50% improvement.   He got  mostly  Micro-Needling treatments, but can't remember if he had any subcision done.  You might want to get a consultation with him also.  

So how much was  Dr. Rappaport  going to charge you for Subcision  during your  consultation? 

15 hours ago, Ommmmmm said:

There's also this doctor. https://www.realself.com/find/New-York/New-York/Dermatologic-Surgeon/Nelson-Novick

Not sure if anyone here has seen him or if he's good but I follow him on RealSelf and he always gives really excellent answers and advice to questions. Hopefully you'll get some more suggestions before choosing!

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I have been following this doctor on Realself for a while. He seems very good.

4 hours ago, Celaya said:

I know one guy who posted here last  year,  that  he went to see Dr.Novick and got 50% improvement.   He got  mostly  Micro-Needling treatments, but can't remember if he had any subcision done.  You might want to get a consultation with him also.  

So how much was  Dr. Rappaport  going to charge you for Subcision  during your  consultation? 

Thank you. I will look up Dr. Novick.

As for Dr. Rappaport's fee, I will look up the consultation document and tell you. Oh, wait, that might not be ethical for me to post his fee. I am sure there is an agreement I go into about not posting his consultation info online. :( lol

Edited by 51WithSkin