Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zvujanic

I'm freaking out right now

How do I heal this I squeezed a tiny pimple really hard right now. Put a band aid on last night with neosporin cream and now it looks so bad. How do I heal this fastly.

image.jpeg

You cant really "speed" up the healing process at this point. Dont touch the thing for more than a few seconds a day to spot treat.

You know you can ice it to reduce the inflammation.  Never put antibiotic ointment on your face. EVVERRRRRRRR

Try a little freshly squeezed lemon juice, but don't go into the sun with it on.

And don't pick. 

I would suggest just letting your skin rest for a couple of days before applying anything else to your pimple since it's already very irritated. Applying something else might do more harm than good. After a couple of days of washing with warm water (or you could go with Baxter's suggestions :)  ), I'd suggest applying some type of spot treatment.  Let me know how it goes! :) 

I know this is a late response, but I found that crushed aspirin mixed with water makes a great spot treatment.