Notifications
Clear all

Acticlate 75mg with epiduo forte

MemberMember
(@mldarmygirl07)

Posted : 01/02/2016 3:22 pm

Have struggled with acne for years and want to document my journey to clear skin. Here recently my acne has got worse than it's ever been before and controlling my life. So went to do the dermatologist and was given aticlate 75mg with epiduo forte, and was told if this doesn't work accutane will be the next option. Hoping to have clear skin soon!

i will attach pictures of progress.

first day of taking meds I had some side effects of super bad headache and now being on the fourth day my skin has been itchy and very dry and my lips are very dry and tingly.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@mldarmygirl07)

Posted : 01/03/2016 6:07 pm

On January 2, 2016 at 234 PM, mldarmygirl07 said:

Have struggled with acne for years and want to document my journey to clear skin. Here recently my acne has got worse than it's ever been before and controlling my life. So went to do the dermatologist and was given aticlate 75mg with epiduo forte, and was told if this doesn't work accutane will be the next option. Hoping to have clear skin soon!

i will attach pictures of progress.

first day of taking meds I had some side effects of super bad headache and now being on the fourth day my skin has been itchy and very dry and my lips are very dry and tingly.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Jan 03th 2016

today is the fifth day and my skin and lips are extremely dry, not sure if it's cause of the meds or the face wash and cream im using but I hope it's working. Today my skin doesn't show any improvement, may even be worse. Have some new pimples on my cheek bones, and my forhead and those are places I never break out. I will attached some pictures, crossing my fingers for better days to come!!

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@ahaguru)

Posted : 05/18/2017 4:26 pm

Start taking vitamin E and flaxseed oil asap!
it will prevent dry skin

MemberMember
(@jessica-t)

Posted : 07/25/2020 3:11 am

Hi I know I am very late its already 2020 now but I am on epiduo too, and I think my acne has been getting worse. Dk if its the purging stage or not so if you can just give me an update on your progress with epiduo that would help a lot thanks