Notifications
Clear all

I need an opinion

MemberMember
(@paradiseb)

Posted : 12/31/2015 4:21 pm

Okay so it's so weird first off my whole life I had one or two pimples I had the perfect skin and I'm only 17 in the summer time I went to ulta to do the adult acne facials I felt like it was working I had the clearest skin then I felt like it wasn't working I went lush got the charaoal face scrub it started making my face bleed then I stop using it and I had scars on my face then I started using Clinique their new acne line that stuff was breaking me out even more areas where my acne was under my skin I had light patches I have no idea where that came from and when I tried to call about that they acted like they didn't know what I was talking about then I tried tea tree oil and coconut oil I felt like the tea tree oil was burning my skin but the coconut oil was working it was making my scars lighter then after that I started just washing my face with coconut oil then I read up about high linoleic oils helping acne so I just bought pumpkin seed oil so I'm going to experiment with that but I'm trying to figure out why in the world Iam only breaking out in one spot and it's only on my right cheek it's so weird then never ever happened before only thing in my lifetime I had to worry about was scarring on my right cheek and that's all I had I didn't really have breakouts my dad said he thinks it's my hormones but I don't know what do you think it might be ? Im gonna show you pictures of my acne now and pictures of how clear my skin used to be and by the way I don't know how I feel about going to a dermatologist because they might ruin my face even more  and I also feel like my face has stop responding to using salylsic acid face washesimage.jpeg.75595578d3a82c8398bfcf17a2b22this is my acne now image.thumb.jpeg.452038e30be0699c238b177acne nowimage.thumb.jpeg.61ec100b4a292980a9ab232see I had no acne in the summer time this was around July/August no acne on my cheeks 

MemberMember
(@322388_1443949117)

Posted : 01/02/2016 3:17 am

do you put your phone on that cheek? If so, consider cleaning your phone or using an earpiece

MemberMember
(@pverma23)

Posted : 01/04/2016 11:00 am

On 1/2/2016, 306, 322388_1443949117 said:

do you put your phone on that cheek? If so, consider cleaning your phone or using an earpiece

This is a good point; your skin issue could be caused by bacteria. Try keeping a tissue between your phone and your face. Also, wash your pillow case weekly...if you sleep on your side/stomach and this is the side of your face which is on the pillow, that could be the root of your problem.

MemberMember
(@paradiseb)

Posted : 01/20/2016 8:39 pm

I do sleep on the side of my faceand I try to wash my pillow cases i just don't know what else to do recently I been washing my face with pumpkin seed oil to see if that works