Dryness After 4 Mon...

Notifications
Clear all

Dryness After 4 Months

MemberMember
(@amandajl)

Posted : 12/25/2015 2:07 am

So I've been using the Regimen for over 5months now. I'm very good at following the instructions and have seen great results. I breakout here and there but it goes away within a few days, and I know it's mostly hormonal. I used to have more on the severe side of acne, but I'm in my early twenties(did Acctuane for awhile) so I'd say it's mild now.But OH MY GOODNESS the flaking will just not let up. I use AHA twice a week and it helps for about a day. Soon enough, the dryness and flakiness is back. I use tons of the moisturizer with Jojoba oil. My skin isn't red or irritated, just flaking. I know I'm well adjusted to the BP. I've seen posts and YouTube videos where users say later into the Regimen, when they're mostly clear, they reduce the amount of BP they use (or use it just on acne-prone areas). Is this recommended? I don't want to backtrack, but I also don't know how much longer I can keep going with slathering BP all over my skin and worrying about all this flaking. Not ideal, but better than acne I suppose. Any suggestions, such as using more like a pump and a half instead? Thanks!