Notifications
Clear all

3 week

MemberMember
(@iliz23)

Posted : 12/26/2015 12:25 am

i been using the regiment for the past 3 weeks i can see improvement in my skin but I'm still breaking out in my forehead and on my neck i mean its not as bad as it was before i stared using the regiment but imm still concerned if I'm not using enough of product or the regiment its not working for me!! please i need help? !!!

*Mod edit: Moved to the regimen forum *

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 12/26/2015 10:48 am

10 hours ago, iliz23 said:

i been using the regiment for the past 3 weeks i can see improvement in my skin but I'm still breaking out in my forehead and on my neck i mean its not as bad as it was before i stared using the regiment but imm still concerned if I'm not using enough of product or the regiment its not working for me!! please i need help? !!!

*Mod edit: Moved to the regimen forum *

Hi iliz23,

The Regimen products are clinically proven and they will work to clear your acne. Make sure of two things:

1. You are using only Acne.org Regimen products on your face and nothing else.
2. You are using the Acne.org Regimen products exactly as directed.

If you do both 1 and 2 you will have completely clear, radiant healthy looking skin. Guaranteed.

Many people are making common mistakes. Take this questionnaire to be sure you're on track just right:

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html#questionaire

Also keep in mind that many people take 3-4 months to get clear. We have received literally hundreds of success stories over the years from people who have said they are so glad they stuck it. Stay patient and you will clear up.