Notifications
Clear all

scarring

MemberMember
(@yaz28)

Posted : 12/18/2015 6:35 pm

Hello everyone,

I've been a member for years on acne.org and i can say that it really helped me get through tough and dark times in my life and i am so grateful i found this non judgmental community.

anyway, on 2012 i finally went on Accutane and all i can say that it was the most challenging 9 months of my life but the best decision i have ever took.

fast-forward to 2015 i still get a few pimples now and then but that's not my biggest concern anymore its my scares that bother me the most after having cystic acne :(

I have tried many treatments like clear and brilliant + fraxel( its was like a pen with needles that where punched in my skin not sure it is called fraxel :p)

I even purchased a derma roller but stopped because i felt like it broke me out

so I was wondering if you guys could give me recommendations on some treatments that could help my issue. Ill upload pics and ill be waiting for your comments

Yasmeen.

xxx

P.S. If you see my previous posts my skin wasn't even that bad but in 2012 it turned into cystic acne resulting into scarring.

image_thumb_jpeg_8a7d4dcef5690f60f00b707e7756bd0a.jpg

image_thumb_jpeg_c85988f78b9d825e076c3fc2da63274d.jpg

MemberMember
(@guevarabeats)

Posted : 12/19/2015 10:14 pm

Your skin looks smooth dont sweat it. Be happy about it many people in here would love to have your skin.

MemberMember
(@foreveralone)

Posted : 12/20/2015 6:18 am

i am not a doctor but u mainly have icepicks and box scars so may be tca cross followed by some laser will be effective i guess .

some before after --- [removed]

u can post pics on realself and ask ur question and u can get answers from different doctors .